Welcome to Homestead Post Acute. Our beautiful center is located in Lexington, Kentucky. We take pride in offering the highest level of nursing and therapy services in the industry. Our first priority is to provide our patients with outstanding care and attention for all required health care needs.
Our team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether patients stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
At Homestead Post Acute, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Build a team spirit among staff
- And provide friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients and their loved ones
Although most transitions are not easy, we strive to facilitate that process with an environment where our patients and guests feel informed and comfortable. Our nurses and staff are always available to answer questions and lend a hand. Each resident is paired with a coordinator to help ease the transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our patients and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Homestead Post Acute.
- We have been serving the needs of our community for 45 years
- Kentucky One Health affiliate
- Premier provider for Orthopedic rehabilitation in the Central Kentucky Market
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full state-of-the-art, in-house, 1,800 sq. ft., rehab unit providing: Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy.
- Our recent renovations include our therapy gym, dining room, front/back lobby’s, resident rooms, 6 TV lounges and nurses stations.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.